It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, July 05, 2007

From the Grave

Hi to everybody!

Oh my! I've missed blogging...I tried logging in yet blogger won't let me until I went and check it one more time... this time I saw that claim your old blog thing on the site so I went and claimed my old blog! So here....

I have to do plenty of revisions though here in there....
I will try to update this blog as often as I can....

I have plenty of stories to tell...

I'm coming back!

with the new ME!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger aajao said…

    woohoo!!! WELCOME back! :)

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger jary said…

    yipee!!!!! welcome back lowlah! misyah so much! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home