It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Uhuh

Friendster and Myspace can be fun at times... but sometimes (taking about my current lovelife status) can cause a fight. It's just that, you know, ex's and stuff like that..."who viewed me" buttons....questions that are asked in a typical bf/gf conversation... one thing you know.. BOOM...LQ!!!

I know myself as a person who knows how to handle myself in any given situation... but one trait I never thought that I would definitely exposed out in the open is having INSECURITY... For reals! Sometimes, I don't even know myself anymore...Is this really me???? coz I never had one like this before....

For all gals out there, you know what I mean right???
You sometimes, okay fine, most of the time, compare yourself with the EX(s) and trying to figure out at the back of your head, how you can show your partner that you're better off... Looking for flaws, imperfections while you totally brag about yourself that you're the best!....OMG! Sometimes, when I think about this kind of stuff, I can't help but say that I'm stupid in a way....

I'm trying to learn to control my emotions, you know, to get carried away and stuff like that...
Now, I understand my friends who before I thought were just over reacting to situations.... Now, I'm wearing the same shoes....If only guys can figure out what's inside a woman's head and vice versa, I bet it'll be just perfect... but hey! that's where excitement comes in right?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home