It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I QUIT!

Hahaha... I did quit my CNA job....After working for a week, I finally decided to let go...Well, it's alright....and I am really cool with that...I salute all the nursing assistants out there coz it's not an easy job. The patience and the lifting that they need to have and do, darn! never a joke!....

Well, I still have my old job though and prolly stick to it in a couple of months. I'm just gonna save some money to reduce my future student loans.

I can finally stick to my relaxing plans before nursing school starts. My brothers and I might go to Canada sometime next month... Then we also have our annual family camp. Then my boyfriend's asking if I wanna go Hawaii... Oh well, if he's making plans with that Hawaii trip then I will even love him more! hahahahaha!!!!

My family is still doing some house shopping... Hopefully, I'll be the first one to celebrate my birthday at our own crib. That'll be so great!

We've been experiencing some tough times right now (my boyfriend and I)...But it's all good, coz I get to show my sweetheart that I'm going nowhere. It's really really tough but I am so happy that I'm there with him through this very difficult moment in his life. Hahaha!!!! I realized that I'm not a bad girlfriend after all! hahahaha...I'm not bragging, he's so lucky to have me.... If only he can read this, his usual pick up line will be "Sweetheart, you're such a brag!"... I AM... :p


Ayt, gotta go and see my ortho, gees! can't wait to get rid of these braces....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger jary said…

    ay nako, pareho tayo.. gusto ko ng patanggal tong braces ko! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home