It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Green Eyed Monster

I hate to admit this... but I think the green eyed monster has been clinging to me this past week....

I bet I'm really driving my BF crazy...
But what can I do??? I can't somehow stop it!

Seriously, I have never been into a serious relationship before so I'm not really familiar with the do's and don't's of a relationship...

I need some opinions please... it it because of the distance?????

Arrgh! I don't wanna think anymore!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger aajao said…

    green eyed what?? what the heck is that??

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger jary said…

    oo nga, ano yun?

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger Ma-an said…

    green eyed monster is i think, jealousy? hmm... all i know is that ur in CA, but i dunno where ur bf is. though u did mention that it's a long distance relationship (or something to that effect). well, just trust him. communicate with him all the time. tell him what u feel. maybe he's not reassuring u enough. if he loves u that much, maski puro babae pa kasama nya ngayon, he won't give a sh!t cos he has u na. :)

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Jovee said…

    wow! ma-an kaw ba yan.. eniweiz, never been (again!) into a serious relationship for years na.. di ako bolero, at kung ganun man ang tingin nila sa akin.. hindi naman siguro sa bf mo. trust him and talk to him. tell him what you feel para mareassure ka din naman nya na everything's fine. okidoks?!

    cheer up! di pa katapusan ng mundo! *devious*

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    To all me repliers
    Jon, Jary, Maan , and Jobilark

    Hello
    Well, eveything's doing well with me and with him. Prolly, may toyo lang talaga ako...and nde ko kase maintindihan eh, nde naman siya gwapo at nde cute (hahaha) pero dami na ho hook na mga chicks!!!! nakakainis...I've been to different situations already with some of the girls who goes gaga over him... Arrgh.. but he did ask me to trust him and that's what I'm doing .. trying my best not to be jealous at all...I need to update my blog.. dami na nangyari eh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home