It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Weekend

My gal pals Chissa and Kate went to see the Southborder concert held at Mesa College Drive. I'm not really familiar of any of their songs but I went anyways to chill with my gals....Anyways, the concert was alright at first coz men! I'm tellin you, I don't know the songs..DUH!!! but as the night goes on, I started to become familiar of the old songs, I guess because they were the ones from way back in high school sang by the original band. Then I also didn't know that they were the ones who sang the song Rainbow, which I only heard from TFC's Sing that Song Reload. Anyways, all the girls were screaming... My friends and I were right up front and stole the band's attention. For sure, the audience started to become familiar with us because we're just screaming, singing, and dancing like crazy!... It's all good except for that mean production crew who won't allow us to take pictures of us with them. Oh well, we still disobeyed him anyways...I really like Jay's voice, so nice...

BTW, I'll be starting a new career next week....hahaha... I have my orientation for my CNA Wednesday....I'll be working there full time and part time at Mickey D's. I just need to save some money before nursing school start. Too many expenses!!!! as in too much... I didn't know that nursing school will cost that much!... I mean uniform costs 45 bucks a piece already!!!!! plus those immunizations and health exams I need to have!...

I'm getting paid more that what I expected so I really thank God for all His blessings... and oh, prolly by next month we'll be moving to our new place, we finally able to buy our very own place!!!!....
I'm thinking of getting myself a new car but I'm still thinking.. Prolly, I'm just too excited about my pay....

Gotta go back to my books....I have 2 finals tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Southborder rocks! fan here :)

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    yeah, I really liked Jay's voice.. nakaka inlove!...shhh... dont tell SO *glee*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home