It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Some Change

I need some change... I'm talking about my career life. Well, let say I am really am experiencing this so called "quarter life crisis". No kidding, I'll be getting my BAchelor's degree in less than a month and I told myself "What I'm I gonna do with it?"

Anyways, I have a job interview tomorrow. It's for a CNA job. I need this for experience.... nursing school will be starting soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Ivÿ said…

    hay naku, ako ang tagal ng phase ng quarter life crisis na yan sa akin.

    and when i thought things were okay, they fell upon me one by one...and fast.

    goodluck, pal. =)

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ei, good luck on whatever career shift you are planning.
    btw, who's celebrating on the 12th? :P

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Ivy
    It's just hard sometimes especially when you compare urself to somebody else, same age, and very successful... I know I'm not supposed to do that, but yeah know, I'm just human! hahaha! baka late bloomer lang! LOL

    JON
    sows... magiging MIA ka naman that day eh! :p
    Happy Birthday!!!! (in advance)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home