It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hooray!

I had my last final couple of hours ago!!!!....Woohoo!!!! Semester's over and I am looking forward to a very interesting summer!!!!!!

I'll be starting my new job as a CNA on Tuesday... I'll be working full time...
On the other hand, I'm thinking if I'm gonna work still at Mickey D's...Prolly for some gas money...Gas prices are going up!!!! it's almost four bucks a gallon!!! So insane!!!!

I went to the Palomar Nursing Orientation today and seriously, I'm still overwhelmed!...Book prices, the shots, uniforms, all the expenses not mentioning the stress that I'm gonna go through once I start the program....It's scary but heck, I'm still gonna go for it! I'm still up for a challenge and will always be....

I treated myself with a new fone, I bought Nokia 6280... then sometime tomorrow, I'm gonna go ahead and buy a new digital camera. Yeah, I have so many expenses for nursing school,but hey! I need treat!.. Keeping my GPA high is not that easy and I need some kind of reinforcement...hehehe...

Have a great weekend everybody!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. summertime! good luck on all your undertakings, buddy! ;)

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks buddy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home