It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hello!

Hmmm.. Hi everybody!

Updates???
Well, as usual I'm busy with school and because summer's coming up, I'm busy with losing weight! Hahaha!!... It's just that everybody around me talks about it... Men I'm serious! at church, at work, my friends... everybody!...

The pressure of living near the beach, see?
Although, I am not fond of the beaches here coz it's still freaking cold even if the air temperature measures 90+ degrees...

I'm so excited for Sunday!!!!!!
I can't figure out what to wear underneath my graduation regalia! LOL...
Party!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Ivÿ said…

    abby girl, wow! happy graduation! :)

    wow! papa-sexy ha? nyak, ako bakit di ko makaya? :( wala akong discipline. sarap kumain eh.. :p

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    hahaha!!! kunwari lang!!!
    I have to...kainis pag may BF, kahit walang sinasabi, kelangan u always have to look good!!! with or without make up!! kahit feeling maganda lang, pde na! hahahaha

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger jary said…

    happy graduation lolah! ano kasunod nyan, best wishes na? :D

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Thanks...


    layo pa nun noh!... ala pa budget! :p

    mag iipon muna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home