It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Crazy Days

Crazy days are here... Yes! graduation is over but heck, I've been so restless...

Two jobs, it's tiring and it kills my legs!!!!!

That's why I haven't been online updating this blog coz everytime I reach my cradle, I'm so dead tired already....

I'm planning to work as a CNA for a month then quit. Spend my whole month of July taking trips here and there... then August, hello nursing school....

CNA job, darn it! it's a hard job, I'll be lucky not to break my back...I'm trying to immunize myself with all the stinkiness I encounter every second I'm on the clock!...Ayayayay!!!

Got to go!...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger aajao said…

    why do you have to engage in a double job?

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I need money for nursing school...so expensive!!!!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow trips here and there huh? you need the break ate. bilib ako sa mga nag c-cna. hehe. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home