It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, April 10, 2006

Update

Hmmm....

Nothin much....same old routine that goes on every week... work and school...

I had an interview with this PBS lady and she wanted to feature my nursing experience...She said she'll be taking some photos and videos sometime next week.. Oh well...

The weekend was very interesting... I guess I can say that I am really into a relationship coz we spent hours arguing on the fone... Erase that.. it's not actually arguing, it's just a tiny tiny misinterpretation of some stuff...He said he's gonna try to be here this weekend for Easter if he finishes moving his stuff to his new apartment.....

I'm planning to go to San Francisco after graduation, that's around May 20s...I've been looking for cheap plane tickets coz I defintely not going to drive 8 hours. I wanna see the Golden Gate bridge and that famous zigzaggy roads in Bay Area...

We're planning to take a vacation together this summer, too...Prolly somewhere in Canada or New York....

I have 3 tests on Thursday so you know, I better start doing my studying....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss SFO! It's definitely one of the best vacations in my whole life! :)

    Go to Alcatraz! It's worth the trip, and when you see those seals on your ferry trip to the island, say my "hi's" to them. *teehee*

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Prolly sometime next month...Robbie still need to do some serious talking to my parents before I buy my ticket.... hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home