It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, April 03, 2006

i'M iN lOVE wITH yOU!

There I was-
one minute getting to know you.
enjoying you, and wondering
where it would lead...
and the next, thinking about you all the time,
knowing that I never, ever
wanted to be without you!

I guess that's the way life is.
You're going along
doing your everyday things,
and out of the blue,
life surprises you
with something amazing-
something you had no idea
how much you wanted.
That's what you are to me, you know,
an amazing gift...
Falling in love with you
was something I hadn't expected,
but being in love with you
is something I couldn't stop,
even if I tried.

Message from the card I received from Robbie two days ago...

Update:
I've been very busy this past week. A month and a week from now, semester's gonna be over.. and you know what that means.... GRADUATION!!!! yey!
Tomorrow, will be having a gradfest and tickets for Coz Arena will be handed out for the graduates' guests. Then, I also have to buy the graduation regalias and have our graduation pictures taken care of....

My brother and I watched the All American basketball last Friday and Nick Cannon (fr the movie Drumline) performed during the half time. He was alright! he had a mohawk. He's alright... not that cute in person... Oh well, I don't really like him that much, I just wanna brag that I finally saw a Hollywood celebrity! Just kidding!

I have to go to the computer lab and have all my lecture notes printed...This one class, I'm taking has been causing me a lot of money for my ink cartridges! Gees, powerpoint slides!

I also have to update my citizenship status at the Social Security office...

Life is good!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Jovee said…

    eyy.. wazzup? long tym a? i'm happy for u! ipinagpalit mo na ko! huhuhu.. hehe.. gudlak sa lablayp and sana mangulit ka ulit dito next year! ingats lagi dudette!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Ngek!!.. syempre 2 pa rin kau ni Mr aajao na mga deviousesesesssesss na mga lalake sa buhay ko noh!!!
    punta ako diyan next year pag binilhan mu ako ng ticket...
    2008... for sure.. balik ulit kami ni Jpogs... as of now eh bayad utang na muna kami....
    mukhang serious ang post mu ngaun ah... walang kakulitan!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home