It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Birthday

It's my brother's birthday today!

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, JIREH!


I gave him a very silly present... My mom can't stop laughing about it!

I finished typing my May availability. I'm going to turn that in tomorrow. Next month is going to be a very busy one for me. Graduation and nursing school and job hunting and Finals...yeah!

I am so lucky to have such a patient boyfriend. I mean with all the tantrums and mood swings I'm having lately, for sure no guy can keep up with that. Last night, I pushed him to his limits enough to make me feel the freezing water poured over my head as a wake up call. I never realized til then that I am one spoiled girlfriend...Oh well, probably, I finally met my match...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Ivÿ said…

    goodluck sa lovelife and happy bday kamo kay jay! :)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    hehehe...sabihin ko...tumatatanda na siya sabi mu.. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home