It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, March 23, 2006

This is so nerve-wracking

One more day........

I don't wanna think about it anymore...
So...yeah, I have one more test to go...

Brain drain.. that's what you call it...After spending 6 hours yesterday, here I am trying to extract everything out from my brain. Oh well....

I'm not making any sense here....

Got to go and grab some lunch....

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo yo! head's up. click my name :D

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger jary said…

    topnotcher na naman si lolah ko :D

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Trish
    nag change ka na naman ng link?

    Lowlah
    Loka! nde noh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home