It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, March 18, 2006

My other side

My friends and I went out yesterday for St. Patrick's day...
Eventhough I only ha 2 hours of sleep yesterday, I can't believe I still have enough strength left to last til 4AM this morning.

Gal pals, Chissa, Kate, and I went to Pacific Beach for some partying. PB is the place where most college students hang out. We reached the place aroung 11 PM and waited in line for an hour to get in. The place was packed! I had a great time! When the DJ played the song "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas even made the party more exciting! Hahaha... I really can't help myself but to go with the beat everytime I hear that song no matter what I'm doing! LOL...

We left the place around 1:30 AM and hopped to a different place. This time, the bouncers allowed us to get in for FREE!!!! Yahoo!! We stayed there til they are about to close. We decided to eat at Denny's after we got so freaking tired of dancing. We chatted there for couple of hours and parted ways around 4AM. I still didn't go to bed after that. I chatted with someone til it was I think around 6 AM....I finally gave up took a snooze but around 7AM, my coworker started calling me asking if I can come in.

The last time I was out that late was 3 years ago when I used to sneak out of the house around 12 AM and just hang out with my friends.

I really had a great time last night. Twas my first time to go clubbing here in the US. I was just so curious that I tried it. I am not really into "night life" as most people know, I would rather stay at home and get all the sleep that I can have. It was just crazy coz I'm a bit paranoid about GHB's and stuff after learning it from my Drugs and Behavior class....Actually, those guys who were standing in front of us were smoking weed and gees! it stinks! We were teasing each other that we're already HIGH for just smelling that second hand smoke. I was a bit shy to dance on the dance floor but after a while I got used to it already. One guy started to dance with me, but later on, he creeps me out that we got out and moved to a different area inside the club. Then another guy started dancing with me again and he's alright. Then there came this cute tall Caucasian guy, he's really really cute! Hahahaha....So that's how you do sticky eye contacts huh????? LOL. Anyways, I didn't do anything silly and kept being a good girl....The experience was so much fun! I never realized that I'll be enjoying it this much... Twas a great exercise!!!! Bye bye calories after a few hours of dancing!....

Anyways, school will be starting again next week and I didn't do any reading assignments yet. Gees, I realized that I have three exams on Thursday and I just spent my whole spring break, chatting on the fone!...

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home