It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mommy's Birthday

It's my mom's birthday today.....
Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you!

If I'm nt mistaken, she turned 43 today...I really have no clue how old she is. It's funny coz when I'm asked about my mom and dad's birthdates, all I know were the month and the dates but the year??? nope.. I still have to call them up to ask them what year they were born. It's not that I don't care, I just really have a problem with my short term memory (LOL! excuses!)

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while... so what's new????

I received a letter from Palomar College and I will be starting the program on August 21st(hmmm is that right?. Anyways, I'm sure I'm going to have a busy summer coz I have to attend the orientation and I think I also have to take some prep classes such as pharmacology before Fall semester starts. Actually, I prayed to God asking for a sign coz I don't know which school to go. And guess what? He did show it to me!.. so there... no doubt I will be attending Palomar. I will be working my ass off, too....because I wasn't able to get any financial aid for academic year 2006-2007 because of my bachelor's degree so I need to save some money in order to lessen my school debt.

I will be calling the nursing office sometime next week regarding immunizations and also I need to follow up my admission to the school, turn in my transcript and get a school ID. Good thing it's Spring Break. I dunno if my friends and I are going somewhere because they're so darn busy.

I'm under this "job hunting" mode again. I would like to get a job related to having a Psychology degree. But nursing aide will also do.

I've been watching the first season of Pinoy Big Brother....I was just into Sam Milby lately (it started when I saw Close to You). To think that even my brother bought the freaking DVD coz of curiousity. It's very entertaining! Good thing it's not a waste....

Thanks also to Jezz for burning several OPM cd's for me....See how I miss the Philippines, I am so hooked! I don't listen to the radio no more for what's the latest R&B or hiphop songs...All I hear now are music from MYMP, Cueshe, Sarah Geronimo, Nina, Christian Bautista, Rachelle Ann Go, Eric Santos, and Piolo Pascual. I also looked online for Nyoy Volante's and Sam Milby's to add to my collection. Moreover, I love my roaming fone coz it reminds me of the Philippines plus all text messages I receive everyday from friends who never forget to say HI or maybe forward a really cute message. It's just great!

It's all good!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beats me. with all that stuff in your post, i now wonder if i'd be able to re-adjust to the different Canadian culture when i get back there sometime in the next few years.. now i'm thinkin'.. what if i just find my breide here and settle in tagaytay instead? hmm...

    oh btw, bee-lated happy birthday to mommy vivian! greet her for me. ;)

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger jary said…

    belated happy birthday to your mom, lowlah :)

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    ajaw
    let's pray for God's plan for you... Of course, He knows what's best for us...:)
    Cheer up!
    Sabi ni Mommy, wen are u going to pay us a visit raw!..

    lowlah
    musta ka na???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home