It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

HE



He makes me laugh...
He does simple things that just make my day complete....
He serenades me...
He whispers sweet nothings...
He makes me think of him all the time...
He makes me include him in all my future plans...
He makes me feel complete....
He gives me that tingly feeling everytime we talk...
He puts the smile on my face...

I never felt anything like this before....
Am I in love for the first time?????

I can't wait....He'll be here this weekend... He'll be spending 8 hours driving from San Francisco to San Diego...isn't that sweet???
I'm excited and I'm nervous coz I really have no clue on what to expect....

But I am really sure that this feeling that I am feeling right now is more that "LIKE".....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home