It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Commitment Phobic

What is wrong with me?????
It's just that when someone is starting to be really really really close to me in a very romantic way, I'm starting to push that person away. I "think" I really liked the guy but sometimes, I just wanna get rid of the mushiness that has been happening, trying to ignore the person.

I guess, I'm scared to take my chances and trying to avoid the "pain" that may come with having a "real" relationship.

Or is this just part of PMSing????

Nah. I don't think so.

I need to fix myself huh?

1st day of March. The days are going too fast without me even noticing it. This is bad...I need to savor every single minute, hour, and day....coz life is short.

"Delight yourself to the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home