It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Awww

I had a very nice night last night plus a very good night sleep....
He serenaded me with all my favorite love songs as he plays the guitar...Awwwwww...By doing so, he just swept me off my feet.....

He sang while I snooze...how's that huh???
I hope this is it...May God send me the signs that he's the ONE...I think I've waited long enough and I deserve to be happy.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *inhales-for-5-secs* uuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................................................................

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger jary said…

    go lolah go! :D

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    ajaw and lowlah
    :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home