It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just thinking

I haven't been posting coz I've been lazy....I bet that's one valid excuse....

I'm still busy with school and with my job.
I am working full time and going to school full time... Go figure how many hours of sleep do I get in one day???? I'll be lucky to get 5!
During the night, I keep myself busy with the fone... Another factor why I'm getting lesser and lesser sleep. I'm not complaining but it's so not helping me and I need to figure out a plan to do everything yet still satisfying my body's needs...

I broke up with my boyfriend last weekend. He didn't take it the way I thought he would. According to my friends, he was so pissed off and had been drinking too much since then. I know it's my fault why he's been like that. But I can't do anything about my feelings that I have to vent it out.

I called him two days ago to ask how things are going....He sounded so bitter but I was able to explain to him what happened. He understand me and we ended up still friends (I guess).. He's back to texting me again everyday which is a good sign. I told him, that if ever he visits CA, he's free to give me a call so we can meet up.

I guess, that was the only highlight of my week....

6 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    trisha: so he's the one from PI?

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    yup....

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, i was late about this news. hmm.. will catch with you on that... our DSL is still not fully functioning in the office..

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    oo nga eh!... wala ka na time saken! :p

    Hayyy... loveless na naman ako as usual! hehehe

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "SINGLES rule!!!" hehe.. part of defense mechanism natin yang quote na yan. hahaha!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    *high five*
    oh well...
    basta.. ala ka pa rin time sa ken! :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home