It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I'm not even on "emote" mood

I'm not on "emote" mood, Jovee! okay!

LOL

My siblings and I are planning to watch "Close to You" two weeks from now. It's nice to know that Tagalog movies are starting to be shown in movie theaters here in United States. Most of all, it's nice to know that the said movie will be shown here in San Diego! Isn't that great? Yeah, usually, they only show it in Northern California and Los Angeles. My Filipino friends are already talking about it and for sure it'll be so crowded!... It'll only be shown for a couple of days though but it's all good, right?

Speaking of Valentine's Day, I have a really weird lovelife....
It's just that the person I would really love date and I've been waiting for the longest longest time seems to not have any interest in me at all....I haven't seen him in ages! I mean, the last time I saw him was Easter last year...
Then I have this so called "boyfriend" yet it feels like we're not even in the relationship.. (that's on my part though)...I am not cheating or anything but I just wanna get out of the "relationship" coz I feel that it's getting nowhere...
Also, there's this guy of course who as of this moment makes me feel special in so many ways yet there are some issues that makes everything so complicated...

I feel that everything about my love life could have been better if my prospect do feel the same way about me then we get the chance to express it and just live happily ever after. Yet it's not that simple....

Oh well....

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Jovee said…

    e kung di ka emote? ano yan? hehe..

    EMOTE KA! aminin mo na! *devious*

    >:/

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    nde yan emote... nag sha share lang! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home