It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hitting on me?

Remember I posted yesterday how my day went... I've been under that "topak" situation til I went to bed.
Due to it, another scenario had occured that I felt guilty about.

I need some male POV's regarding this... I really wanted to tell this dilemma to my dear male counter part, froggy buddy yet I didn't get any chance...For sure, he's gonna be reading this besides my other male readers...Dear other male readers, please feel free to respond..

Anyways, I am trying to send some signals to my "so called boyfriend" who is in the Philippines right now. He's gonna be leaving soon and prolly be around Greece coz he's a merchant marine. It was Valentine's Day right? Didn't greet him or whatsoever but sent a text message telling him that I'm having a hard time dealing with our situation. I did not say anything about a break up nor a "cool-off". It's just that I seldom reply to his text messages and I always try to ignore it. I'm worried coz if we break up, he has this tendency to undergo depression (I mean it's normal but this guy really takes everything seriously and I don't want him to think that I am brutally assaulting him, do u get what I mean?) He's gonna be sailing for a year and I don't want him to feel super depress and lonely coz I added the issue of the coolinf off system. He loves me so much! and I guess, I agreed to be his girlfriend coz he's been waiting for me for almost 10 years! I know that it's unfair coz I'm not in love with him....

Then remember this guy I met through a friend?
Yeah, I think I'm starting to fall for him...I don't want to cheat with my boyfriend that's why I need to get the strings unattached just in case that I suddenly realize that I am falling in love with guy2. I just met this guy a month ago yet I feel the connection...you know what I mean? He gives me goosebumps and weird heartbeats everytime we talk. He said he's willing to wait....

Here's the deal though...I am a novice when it comes to relationships coz I never had real one yet. I've known guy1 for sooooo long and I can really say that he loves me. I've known guy2 for a month and I can't I mean I'm still in doubt if he really loves me (I feel it's genuine though). I have a connection with guy2 and really really bored when I'm with guy1. I'm so confused...Am I being selfish here???? I can't keep both of them neither have one the other as my back up just in case the other doesn't workout, I know that... but heck! I think I'd rather be single coz I don't have to deal with this no more!....My bestfriends were telling me to stick with guy1 coz at least I have the clue how his mind works and stuff...compare for guy2 in which we're still in that "getting to know you" stage!....

Golly! can I just fall in love with one of my closest guy friends??? and hope that this guy friend will also fall in love with me???? I just wish that I can have access to that "EASY" button so I don't have to face this nerve wracking dilemma...

What is up? This is so weird coz I rarely get guys hitting on me. I mean, I do flirt every now and then.. but it's so weird when all of a sudden , guys are starting to hit on me. What I'm trying to say is Im not used to it and have no clue how to react...I don't want to have that snobbish image if ever I try to push them away. I need some tips on how to tell them in a nice way how to "get the heck out of my face!"..I'm just gonna quote what my friend told me "Abby, ang tindi...ang haba ng buhok mo!"

5 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my dear buddy... why didn't we talk over this when you were here? we could spend the whole day in Figaro and find the best solution to your dilemma. anyway, we need to have a long chat... the sooner the better, eh?

    hmm... let me know when you're ok to chat. i'll probably be ok on Saturday morning, not so much work load, so its Friday night there.

    ;)

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Golly! can I just fall in love with one of my closest guy friends??? and hope that this guy friend will also fall in love with me???? I just wish that I can have access to that "EASY" button so I don't have to face this nerve wracking dilemma..."

    isnt it harder when you fall for your closest guy friend, hoping he will love you, but half of your mind is telling you its something impossible?

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Follow your gut instinct. You can't just be someone just because you've known him for a long time and that he loves you so much. You're doing him a favor by cooling it off now rather than finding out later on in the relationship that you really don't love him. For him, it will be worse if he found out later on when he has already vested in you. It's not your responsibility to cure his depression. He can deal with that himself, he's an adult anyway. You know what I mean? Just be nice.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know you asked for male POV's but I'll chip in my two cents anyway. it seems to me like sticking with guy 1 is a safe move. you've known each other for a long time and you already pretty much know how his mind works. a smooth sailing relationship is what you're likely gonna get. but the way I get it, it's just... blah. boring.

    but with guy 2, everything is new, it's exciting, there's chemistry and spark and all that good stuff. you might not know what you're gonna get when you jump into that relationship with him, but he gives you something to look forward to. and girls LOVE that. I should know. you know that "I'm so into him and I can't get enough of him" feeling? that's what you get when you're with guy two. but you gotta take the risk with him though. and taking risks are always tough.

    so you really have your hands full with this situation. and I'm glad things are finally looking better for your love life. if ever you need some girl talk, you know the number. :)

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Sorry guys, delayed response.. I've been busy with so many things lately...to think I barely get enough sleep...

    MY FROGGY BUDDY
    we need to catch up on things...so u better be online one of these days!

    ANONYMOUS
    I love you!...
    Torn between two lovers sucks big time!... u also need to to go online so we can catch up on things

    FIDES
    wats up? haven't chatted with u in ages...I dumped guy 1 already (What a term huh!)...and it will take a while before I start putting myself in a relationship again....Ha! I'm not really a risk taker! hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home