It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, February 24, 2006

Have a Great Weekend

We're looking for a house. The owner will turn our apartment complex into condominiums and they gave us one year to look for a place or either buy the transformed condo.
The cost of living here in San Diego is way way WAY too expensive. So, we're still praying that God will help us to find a house that we can afford. I am willing to relocate yet most of the family members wants to stay here...

I'm just thinking if I can manage to work full time and going to nursing school full time. Most of my friends who's doing the program quits their job. But I can't afford to be jobless without any source of income. I mean, I have to contribute to the financial needs of the family, right? I need to talk to my parents about this issue. I will be getting my BA degree in Psych on May. I am starting nursing school on Fall. But if I have to give up nursing school and just find a decent job to support my family, am I willing to give up on that dream???? Or, is it better if I sacrifice a whole lot of my time to If ever I'm gonna be a selfish one, all I ask is two years free from any financial obligations because I also have to figure out how to support myself through that two years. But if I'm just gonna turn down my nursing opportunity, I will be the most responsible daughter and a sister providing financial support to the family. Am I making any sense here????

I better start a sincere talk regarding this...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger jary said…

    yes you are making sense.. tough decision though. though i'm sure that whatever decision you'll make, your parents and siblings will support you :) take care :)

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I was able to communicate the feeling...it's all good.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home