It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Drugged up

I just got off my first class and I can still feel the effects of Nyquil I took last night. My eyelids are so heavy...My head is falling... and my entire mind is drifting off..clueless to what my professor has been discussing.

I had this cough for more than a month already and I think when we went to Disneyland last Saturday made it even worst. It was so cold! (Since, I got back from the Philippines, I still wasn't able to adjust myself with the weather!)Anyways, I'll be bouncing to the library after I post this entry to take a snooze....Here's one of the rides that we rode trying to make a decent pose before a last nasty loop.

Disneyland 50th Anniversary





Splash Mountain

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger jary said…

    ang sarap naman (ng disney trip nyo) :D i hope you're feeling ok now lolah :)

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    yup!!! saya saya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home