It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blogger

I dunno if it's just me or everyone else...I've been checking my friend's blog from time to time but it seems like that this week, blogger has been down for a while...

Anyways, it's nice to know that it's up and running again so I can start lurking at my friend's thoughful entries :)

Glad to be back to normal. I told my boss to schedule me 32 hours a week but it looks like that I still work 40 hours a week although I'm only at work for 4 days. Like yesterday, I worked for 10 hours. It's crazy coz I still have to go home and study for my classes. I had a test this morning and I think I did alright. The thing about me though is if I work less hours and I get to get more time to study, I tend to slack off during the times that I am supposed to study. You know what I mean??? So this year, I will rather work more hours, so that I get to manage my time wisely coz I know that I won't be getting any extra spare time to lose just by staring at the computer monitor or snoozing under my warm comforter...So far, everything's stress free.

My brothers, my sister-in-law, and I went to see a movie last weekend. We wanted to see The Final Spear (Hmmm I dunno if this is the right title) but the movie theater only showed it for a week and that was last week. Anyways, we just watched Underworld: Evoulution and sneaked in at Narnia. We had the opportunity to do this since most people were occupied by the Superbowl so the theaters weren't crowded. By the way, the Steelers won... but heck! I still go for the Chargers! Too bad they weren't able to taste the Superbowl this year or the next years to come (Hahaha, see how pessimistic I can be with our own football team??)

What else????
Nothin' much has been going on lately.... the usual I suppose...

It freaks me out when people ask me if I found myself a man during my stay in the Philippines. Seriously, since I got back from there, a LOT of people has been asking me about it! Asking when am I gonna get married and stuff... What in the world????? My supervisor even asked me yesterday coz he said I looked so different since I got back and I have this really special glow goin... Another what in the world! I was just my usual self... Prolly, they just missed bugging and bothering me! Anyways, I'm alright coz I was able to construct a good defense for those comments....

I gotta bounce, the library is starting to get crowded!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i thought you found a man during your stay here? his name's second letter is "e" as in... "ehem.."

    hehehe...

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Hahahaha!!!
    What the heck!
    Well, I don't think we're on the same page you know... we still have to pray about it! LOL

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jovee said…

    oist! sana nisabi mo sa kanila na kaya ka masaya e dahil nakita mo na sa personal ang cute na devious na kaibigan mo.. at yun ay..














    ako! yehey! *devious*

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    kafal kafal talaga! san na yung pic???? ang cute natin dun eh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home