It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, January 16, 2006

Sleep Maniac

I've been sleeping like a maniac since I got here from PI.
I woke up at 1 PM today.

I need to get back on track. What I mean is when it comes to my sleeping habits. School will be starting on Wednesday and you know what that means.. Crazy days are here again.

I have to have my oil changed and tires changed tomorrow.

All I've been thinking is the Philippines. I'm planning to visit on 2008. Hahaha! It's funny coz I just got back and now, I'm thinking of going back again!

Well, I just need to be as busy as I can so that I won't be noticing any lonely days and nights.

I never thought that I'll be into this since I'm not in favor of this kind of set-up. But look, here I am. He's gonna be leaving, too on the 1st of February and we have no clue when are we going to hear from each other again. No text messages and no fone calls either. *sigh* I feel so blue....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home