It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Revelation

Sometimes, some things are just too good to be true.

I heard one revelation a few days ago and it made me think so hard that I thought will make my brain explode. It was so strong that it blew me away leaving me speechless.

"Err", "hmmm", "Ahmmm"...those were the words that I can only think of for a few minutes after the story has been revealed.

Is this a test or what?

What the heck! I need to take things slowly. No rush! No impulsiveness or whatsoever!

How am I doing right now???
I'm alright....I'm not gonna stress myself with this issue. Life is short and I have better things to do.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger jary said…

    the news is.. "will u marry me?" ;)

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Hahahaha!!!!
    Oh no.. not yet!..wala pa "raw" budget!

    Just kidding

     

Post a Comment

<< Home