It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Rescheduled Flight

I was supposed to pick up my brother at the airport yesterday but his flight was rescheduled due to snow storm. Hopefully, he'll be here on Friday if the weather condition becomes better. He's staying at my aunt's place in Cavite. Poor boy, he's all out of money. Apparently, he's still jolly due to the fact that his vacation got longer.

Anyways, the whole family we'll be going to LA on weekend to celebrate my nephew's first birthday. Jireh needs to be here because we'll be staying at my Uncle's place and be visiting Disneyland. Thank heavens! After 6 long years, I will be finally stepping to Mr. Disney's place. My brother and I will be driving so I better prepare myself to congested LA. Hahaha. I'd rather pick this than to drive along EDSA which my froggy buddy suggested that he'll let me drive during my stay in PI. HECK NO! That's my final answer!

School is doing alright. I finally figured out what courses to drop and what to keep. I started working yesterday and everybody is happy to see me (Hmmm, really?)I am back on track, the usual Abby life.

Another Yey for me when I decided to think less about the current issue regarding my starting-to-bloom lovelife.

One more yey for me when one of my bestfriend is expecting! Another "inaanak" will be on the way....I did tell Noriel that she maybe pregnant when I was in the Philippines. She was so different and I just feel like there's something goin on with her. Heck! I'm right! She's happy and his boyfriend is happy....so that's enough for me to know that everything will be alright for her....

Oh.. I forgot, I need to get some lunch...Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home