It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My year ender post

Hahaha.. not right now...
Prolly tomorrow night.
I did nothing today. The stuff that were planned, were completely thrown down the drain. I felt sluggish and weak and tired and all I want to is to lie down and think.

I did iron my clothes and uniforms though. I decided to go back to work next week instead of the 1st of February. I'm not my usual self lately. Tons and tons of thoughts have been in my mind since I got back.

Plans about my future, my educational goals, my career, and heck! my lovelife.

I was never so open with my lovelife coz I know I never had a real one in 24 years!
Yet, I'm into this one for the very first time and I'm going ON and OFF if I wanted the strings or not....

I've been praying to God that if he's gonna be showing me the ONE it'll run smoothly. It'll be just one piece completing a puzzle.

I dreamt about this, a month before I left for PI. Never thought that I'm gonna actually experience this in real life.

Somebody came in my life last night. I don't know if it's some sort of temptation or what but he just makes everything all messed up in my mind right now.
I never thought that the qualifications I once jotted down in my diary about my ideal man truly exists in one person. But it actually did! Ok fine, we haven't known each other that long yet but as we exchange stories about life, I can tell that he actually does have all of it!

As of now, the set-up is to get to know more about each other. But according to him, he's willing to talk to my parents about asking their permission to court me. Isn't that sweet??? (That's number 2 on my list!)

I don't wanna be unfair and I don't want hurt anybody...
What am I gonna do????

4 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger jary said…

    all i can say is give t a try :)

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    I need more votes!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry, you won't get an unsolicited advise, or an unsolicited comment re: topic from a froggy who is loveless to date. :P

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    loveless with 2 prospects ha.. not bad to be called loveless :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home