It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Vacation Summary

December 24th and 25th
* Arrived at NAIA around 11:00 PM. Kat lost her two check-in luggages so we have to wait for a while to file for a claim. Got out of the airport around 12AM. Merry Christmas along the road to San Antonio, Zambales. Called my aunt an hour before we arrive to their house, they were all surprised! Arrived at SAZ around 4AM and never had any sleep.
* Attended church and everbody was happy to see us!
* Met up with my high school friends in the afternoon til 10PM
* Called it a day(s)

December 26th
* My best gal pal Karla picked me up for our batch picnic and she helped me organize my pasalubongs for the gang
* spent the whole day at the beach....went home around 11 PM
* called it a day

December 27th
* I was so bored!
* decided to go to the market. Very traumatic for me! NO EXCUSE ME's and I'M SORRIES! and very very wet...I didn't like it that much
* Bored again the afternoons! Sucks big time... Somebody texted me so got company
* Had a serious talk with someone and had my very first official date! Hahaha...where???? I'm not gonna tell you :p
* I was home around 9 PM... and called it a day

December 28th
* Very busy at church coz of the concert
* I was bored but got company later in the afternoon. Had bunch of chats!
* Attended concert that night. Invited my date and we went out with a close friend and ate out around 10 PM at the nearby restaurant. Karaoke!!! Sang a few songs and was put on a hot seat by my friend about my personal life
* Went home around 1 PM and called it a day

December 29th
* Spent time with my relatives in San Narciso....
* had overnight at the base... I was so dead tired that day...
* went home 6 AM the next day and slept til noon

December 30th
* I had company... went to my friend's house then bounced to Karla's place for lunch. We then decided to go to Olongapo to watch their fiesta.
* We ended up going to the Freeport and met up with the Torres'. Had dinner and went home around 10 PM.
* Called it a day

December 31st
* Family reunion! it was a blast!
* I left the dinner around 10PM to go to my friend's house for fireworks. It was a blast!
* On our way home, I started to feel so weird....Is some kind of romance starting to bloom here, I say?
* Got home around 2AM... Someone is trying to score! :p he didn't succeed though!

January 1st
* Picnic with my high school friends again. It was supposed to be an overnight but everybody was tired so we decided to leave the beach around 8 PM
* This day was memorable because I haven't seen my friend sooooo drunk before! He did weird stuff that cracked us up. I started to notice how nice Noriel was this day...
* I was home around 12 AM but we stayed outside the gate. I told him that nothing's gonna happen between us coz I'm not favor with this LDR thingie...he did asked me one kiss though. I said alright....
* We kissed....I then kissed him back... I got carried away when he whispered to me "I love you so much, Abby". It was so sweet!!!! He did swept my off my feet!
That night, I lost my first kiss!
* We were still under that MU thingie coz I really don't want to go into a commited relationship.
* We hugged for an hour until my cousin caught us!!! hahahaha
* I called it a night and we parted ways around 3 AM.

January 2nd
* Off to Manila...I was still dreamy!
* Kotong Number 1 happened
* I really wanted to tell someone about my experience that night...but it sees like there's no chance I could do it....

January 3rd
* Went to Tutuban. My favorite place in the Philippines! So darn cheap!
* Met with Froggy Buddy Jon and Devious Friend Jobilark

January 4th, 5th
* BORACAY baby!!!
* I injured myself at the Fly Fish!

January 6th
* Off to Manila
* Met with my high school friends again that night though I was so tired.
* Went out around 10 PM and went to Gerry's Grille. Had dinner because Noel will be leaving for KSA. My friends were asking me if I could spend the night with them in a hotel, I declined. Y? Personal reason. Noriel was upset
* Went home around 2 AM

January 7th
* Pampering day at MegaMall
* Met Kuya Ariel (finally! aka Kartoonista)
* Had dinner with him at the Podium
* Then Jen, Jireh, and I went to BagaBerde to see MYMP
* Took picture with Juris of course!!!!
* went home around 2AM

January 8th
* PEx EB!!!!
* we had lunch with Jethro
* Bowling with Kuya A, Jon, Jary, and Jeth
* Then coffee with Jobilark, Ivy, and Ada
* I rode MRT!

January 9th
* Malling.. that's what I did
* Watched Don't Give Up on Us... I love you Piolo
* Jen and Noriel spent the night with us

January 10th
* My brother went back to San Antonio with Noriel
* Jen and I went to Robinsons Galleria to meet Karla
* Did bunch of girls talk and shopping of course
* Met with froggy buddy Jon around 6PM
* Rode MRT again to meet Lowlah Jary and Ivy
* I spent the night all by myself................

January 11
* Pampering day again!!!
* Jen, Karla, and I went to 168. Did major shopping again...
* Noriel visited... gave him a dozen doughnuts....
* This day, I was officially off the market
* Had lots and lots and lots of cuddling!!!

January 12
* Did my last minute shopping with Jen and Sweets
* Didn't sleep at all!!!!

January 13th
* Kotong Number 2 happened!
* It's time to say goodbye..........


That's all Folks!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you forgot to document something that happened last January 8... you lively sang "You Are My Song" at our KTV gimik ! ! !

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Hahaha!!! ang aking kahihiyan!!!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seemed like you had very long & sleepless days my friend...awwsh.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    @ Rochelle..
    hey! you found me!!!
    got ur stuff...are we taking the same classes????? my schedule sucks! Hoping I could crash to DrG's neuropsych so at least I have this cute professor this semester...

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Ivÿ said…

    abby, all accounted for ang rundown ng sked ah.
    mukhang inalala talaga.
    miss mo na ulet Pinas? =)

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    *glee*
    heck yah!
    so missing the Philippines... next time dapat mas longer yung KTV session...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home