It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Up so Early

Yeah, you heard it right! I was up so early
I have to register for my class Pacific time... I've been here at the computer rentals for about 2 hours already...It sucks! why??? Coz our freaking webportal at school is so freaking messed up! It's so slow and it keeps on telling that the page can't be displayed! I have one class that I needed so bad to graduate and it's closed already! I emailed the professor hoping that he'll give me an add code. I told him that this will be my third class from him and hoping that my loyalty will help me to get that add code. Hahahaha
Then, I still need to register for 4 classes yet, I only got one since I started staring at the monitor.
Oh please!!!! I just need 12 more units to graduate on May!
I am not considering the professors no more! as long as I could get in to 4 classes, fine with me. Hard or easy, doesn't matter! I just need that freaking 12 units!

I still have plenty of shopping to do before I leave.....Luv it luv it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home