It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Do I deserve this?

I don't know if I deserve this. I would be needing some male POV's regarding this matter.

Once, a guy cried trying to confess his love for me. I do understand that some men or rather men in general are not that open when it comes to showing their emotions. I guess, men these days are watching too much OPRAH and DR. PHIL that they're learning to open up exposing the contents of their amygdalas.

To tell you seriously, I am not really that comfortable YET when it comes to this issue but I do understand. Last night, I had the same experience and it just came out of nowhere. Our conversations were fine when suddenly, he just opens up and there you go, the fountain just keeps on flowing.

I feel that I don't deserve this kind of treatment. I would tell someone that I like him but I would never accept that a guy will cry just because that he's so deeply in love with me and would love if I'm gonna return the same "favor" with them. This is just too overwhelming for me to accept. I am just a normal, typical woman who would like to someday meet the love of my life.

I would really need to consult someone regarding this... It's so confusing me as of this very moment!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger jary said…

    is he forcing u to love him in return? :o

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    nah.. he's so nice to do that.. :)

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Heffer Wolfe said…

    case to case basis yung mga reasons, he's probably desperate.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Kuya,sana naman nde siya desperate...he seems like a nice guy but I will definitely say NO NO if ever....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home