It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Broke.. sooo broke!

Here's my whining again...
Nah. I'm not whining ok?
It's just that I need to go back to work and start working my ass off. My bills are starting to pile up and all I've been doing these past days are slack off and sleep.

Spend $307 for my four tires. It was a good deal coz the tires I got were Michelin brand. I love Costco! I will be renewing my membership soon. Wholesale retailers are the best! But hey, I still love Walmart and Target!

Went to school today to buy my parking permit and textbooks. Darn! that's another $300.

Two things I keep in mind these days that helps me ignore my financial stress: financial aid and income tax return!

Life is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home