It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

2006? My year???

It's too early to say that...

It's just that when this year started, lot of unexpected things has been happening to me. What I mean is when it comes to my dreams, goals, and aspirations.

For all my beloved readers who knew what I went through about my roller coaster ride to nursing school, I appreciate your patience.. listening to my endless cries...

After talking to Robbie earlier today, I received a call from Grossmont College's Nursing Office asking if I'm interested to register for this semester's class. God knows how long I waited for this opportunity and here it is laid right in front of me. Guess what I told them? I declined the offer. Why?? The class started yesterday and I still need to catch up on things, do my med exams, my immunizations and other stuff. She did understand the situation so she just put my name on Fall semester's list.

I never expected I get the call so soon. I have plans and I'm not willing to start all over again. My parents supported me on this when I told them. If I accepted the offer, I won't be getting my degree in Psych on May and I'm still gonna be starting the program on Fall anyways.

It's just so amazing. Everything is just falling into their places...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger jary said…

    good for u my dear lowlah :D

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I'm so excited...
    yung mga wishes ko nuon nuon pa... isa isa na yata silang dumarating...
    Sana they're not too good to be true...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home