It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Woohoo!

I'm back!
I mean I was able to catch up with the class I've been talking about. I really studied extra extra hard to get this test almost perfect so it could pull my grade up. And the good news, I DID!

After the test, I ran out of strength and it gave me a very bad headache. Don't worry, I am fine. I feel so awesome that I don't have to take any pain reliever. This is so great!

Finals will start next week and I have to some serious studying this weekend.

Actually, my friends called me up earlier asking if I wanna see a movie with them. I told them that I'll pass because I don't feel good physically and I have to wake up at 3 AM tomorrow morning.

I'd rather "suffer" for these coming weeks due to study and work load. At least I have enough reason to celebrate like a freaking lunatic when I get to the Philippines. Two more weeks baby! and I'm off to have fun! (hopefully). Can't you tell how excited I am???? :p

Funny thing happened in school today...
I am used to seeing butt cracks, I am talking about women. For sure, women out there will agree to me that sometimes women tend to wear low-waisted pair of jeans that sometimes show off what's under there, right? This time, it was just so weird to see a guy's butt crack. Hey! I'm not checking him out or anything. He just sat right in front of me and I , unfortunately have seen it. No malice or whatsoever. All I can say, IT WAS SO FREAKING NASTY!!! EWWW...EWWW...EWWW.

If it's Piolo Pascual's butt crack, I'll be happy to zoom my eyes in to take a closer look! but it isn't him and gees, it was so unpleasant!

Darn! I better find a different seat next time, I think I'm gonna throw-up!

That's all folks! Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home