It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This weather makes me sick

Since I had that flu shot, I felt more vulnerable to this weather. Or is it just me??? or is it just the extreme changes in season????

I am so cold!!!!
I even had a sinusitis attack while walking around campus, I mean a milder version of brain freeze but with your sinus instead of the brain.

Or maybe, I am losing my cushions!!! LOL

Oh well...

One more lecture day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Anyways, I'm just wondering if you guys can help me pick good books to read. I need to bring prolly 4 books that I can read in the airplane. It doesn't matter what kind of genre, as long as it is interesting and not BORING!!!! Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home