It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, December 04, 2005

More stuff

Actually, I'm supposed to buy more stuff for my cousins and aunties/uncles in the Philippines, but I told my mom that I'm broke already....
She was nice, and she bought some stuff for some of them and she told me that I have to buy the rest. Well, that's good enough for me.

When we drop by at one of our churchmate's store, she told me that she's going to give me some stuff that I can give to our church members in the Philippines... She's such a blessing and for sure, all the church members there will be so happy!

Couple weeks left, and I am so excited.
I might do more shopping this week!!!!
It's all good...I get to spend EXTRA once a year, it's all about giving, and it's the thought that counts...

Brrr...so chilly outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home