It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Wishlist

I have to have one because it's necessary.
Something to let my relatives and friends know what to give.
I actually, had a hard time listing because I don't have anything in my mind when it comes to material stuff.
Seriously, I only have one thing in my mind for Christmas and it's not so buyable. It has something to do with my everday conversation with God. Something that I'm wanting since I was 8. If ever, He'll give that to me this year, then it'll be one of the best presents I could ever have in my entire life.

Anyways, I managed to make a list. Stuff that's so easy to buy, not to mention that it's all cheap! hahahaha!
Don't laugh coz it's not funny...Ok, prolly a bit giggling is permissible
*body pillow
*body pillow's pillow case
*Holiday socks, those thick ones used for sleeping
*scarves
*gloves/mittens (black, red, white)
*gift cards (VS, Bath and Body, Target, Starbucks, Coffee Bean)
*make-up brushes

I can't think of anything else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home