It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Amazing Race



The Linz family, the winner of the Amazing Race 8. I am so rooting for them to win because they're so cool and they never, or prolly had the least arguments during the race compared to the other families. Besides the fact, that those guys were so cute and sexy and hot!....

Oh well, I had my CPR renewal class today. And of course, I ran out of breath doing all thoe breathing exercises not to mention the compressions that we have to do. I was glad coz it only took me 3 hours to finish the review, the test, and the actual. It's better than retaking the whole class for 8 hours. DAng! AHA keeps on changing some of the concepts and it's kinda hard to keep track of it, so confusing at times. But hey! I managed and it doesn't sound bad as it sounds like, I maybe just exagerrating a bit. :p

I had two finals yesterday. I did most of my studying the day before the test so go ahead and figure out how high my stress level was yesterday....I hope I did good because that was my last chance. I'm school free the rest of this week and two more final test on Tuesday. I didn't realize how hectic it'll be to pack for the stuff I need to bring. Then not to mention, those "padalas" that I'm trying to fix how am I going to fit them in my luggages. I'll be travelling with two ladies and it'll be hard to carry heavy bags. I also need to check how heavy my stuff are going to be. Gees!!! so much stuff to do plus thinking about my finals are enough reasons to pop my brain out! Then there are also these "bilins" that I need to buy for them. Am I complaining now????? nah... just sharing....
Seriously, I have to be done packing by this weekend meaning I also need to be done shopping. I have Christmas parties to attend to and it'll be hard for me to procrastinate since we'll be leaving very early morning.

It's all good and life is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home