It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What the heck!

Yeah...yeah...yeah....I don't feel good when I'm broke! Can't you tell that it's the end of the month and it sucks to know that you're running out of money...How I wish that living paycheck to paycheck will be over soon, yah know what I mean????

It's really hard stretching the money!
Yet, it's funny to think that before I receive my paycheck, it's already gone. Bills piling up! OMG! If I'm gonna stress out about this, heck! for sure I'll be growing more and more gray hairs!

Few more days and Fall semester's ending. On the contrary, as Christmas season draw nearer, I am RESPONSIBLE for working extra shifts----> tons of presents to buy for my growing family...

By the way, I did a mini online shopping yesterday coz I heard on the radio that yesterday was the Black Friday for online shoppers like me. I found several stuff at OVERSTOCK.com that sooooooooo cheap, and it doesn't matter how many stuff you buy... you only pay $1 for shipping... 'Twas a good deal... At least, I was able to cross out names from my list.

Online shopping is starting to be a hit this year.. it's easier, cheaper, and saves you time to look for the stuff that you wanted to buy. As you can see, I am now a consistent online shopper... guess what my favorite sites to visit? Amazon.com, ebay.com, shopzilla.com, and overstock.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home