It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, November 11, 2005

T.G.I.F

Stupid me...
I didn't know that it is holiday today...I salute all the Veterans and admire their bravery!

Anyways, my plan of going to the bank after work is cancelled coz of the this holiday. I have several transactions to do and needed to talk to a person face to face because aside from those transactions are bunch of questions.

It's Friday I know but I am left with reading assignments. I haven't been out in a while. It's fine with me, coz I think, as I get older, I prefer getting sleep instead of spending money by going out. It's really weird coz since I reached that freaking quarter of a century, everything changes...My friend was right...Now, I know most of the things I want. I'm beginning to be less fickleminded. You know what I mean? I know exactly what I want and how I want it to be. Weird. For instance, sleeping wise, I know exactly how am I gonna position myself to get a good night sleep. I think I am starting to become the master of trial and error but this time, there's less error. It's fun yet I am so missing the aggressiveness of being an 18 or 21 year old. Before, heck I car about how many hours I sleep. I even have the guts to stay up all night doing nonsense crap. Now, I know how my body will feel after sleep deprivation and I pretty much doesn't like its effect. Is this really a sign that I am moving on towards a different phase of life???? One more thing that is really really weird is how I am annoyed with high school kids who feels like they know everything about the world. Seriously, it just pisses me off. Oh gees, I sounded like an old maid! <----- this scares me the most!

Life is full mysteries waiting to be discovered.
No matter how weird life can be, we should always enjoy life 24/7.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home