It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sleep Deprived

<---- my favorite scene...I'm a Harry-Hermione fan yet being an HP reader, seems like it'll end up Ron-Hermione... oh well...

Unbelievable!
Guess what? my brother went to the theater prolly and hour and 15 minutes early coz we thought there's gonna be a long line for sure. We're so right yet we underestimated it. Why? We had a hard time looking for a parking spot. Seriously, I never experienced this before. We went round and round still plenty of cars were roaming around with us, too hoping somebody will pull their car out of the spaces.It took us 20 minutes to freaking find a space plus it was quite a walking distance. Not bad for a "burn-the-calories" gal like me. When we got to the theater, deng! the line was long already! The good thing, since there's only the two of us together, we didn't had a hard time to find the perfect seat and to tell you the truth, we got our FAVORITE seats where we can freely put our feet up! and to make it even better, the theater that I booked the ticked from was DIGITALIZED! isn't that so awesome! you can really feel the intensity of the movie!!!

Speaking of the movie,
'twas nice...bit choppy for a reader like me of course. Not bad...and the three youngsters were so cute! Gees, Victor Krum was so hot! Cedric Diggory looks a bit dorky yet he looks so adorable. Too bad, he died. I'll rate the movie 4 and half stars out of 5. Can't wait for the HP and the Order of the Phoenix where Sirius Black is going to die. The book/movie is starting to get darker huh? Oh well, that's the way it is...

I am so sleep deprived. I only had a total of 6 hours of sleep for two days. I can barely wake this morning and I was dragging myself out of the bed. I can barely open my eyes at work and my brain isn't working right. We are supposed to go to a surprise birthday party today but I can't and I will not try to drive like these. I will definitely fall asleep behind the wheels. I decided to take a quick nap (when I mean quick that's a minimum of 2 hours). I'm feeling better now....

End of November is coming so fast I forgot that my CPR license will expiring this month. Now, I'm a hurry to schedule a renewal test and trying to fit it in my very very hectic schedule for this month! Ayy! that sucks big time!


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

***Interesting Fact***
Nicole, one of the Pussycat Dolls (the lead singer in the Video ) is 1/3 Filipino. I was browsing the web coz she really looks so familiar. I'm right she was the one of the Eden's Crush singer who won WB's Popstars. Way to go Filipinos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home