It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

No wonder!

This post is a bit related to the one posted earlier... Engagement rings were on SALE!...Have you guys ever been to an engagement ring store?????

I haven't, and I'm just wondering how it feels like...Ever saw the movie "Sweet Home Alabama"? yeah, something like that would be WOULD BE really really really great!...

Speaking of proposals, my favorites include Chandler's and Monica's engagement on Friends, sounds cheesy but I also like the one with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore on The Wedding Singer (want me to sing the song?), what goes on top of my list is the real one with the Ludy's, the authors of the book when Dreams Come True.

Switching gears here....
As a FRIENDS fanatic,I officially completed all season of Friends today. Got a good deal, too for the last 2 seasons coz it was on sale for 19.99 and 27.99 respectively. I am left with only 2 collections to complete, Harry Potter and Lois and Clark. Other than that, I'll be spending my time browsing at the DVD section once a month searching for DVD's on sale.

Few more weeks!!!! I'll be home soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home