It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm Broke

I"M BROKE!!!!!

Gees! I think this is the least money I have on my checking account. I have 45 cents left!
And to think that I was all broke since Tuesday... I dunno how I survived! but I did!...I just don't wanna use my credit cards and I don't want to touch my savings account. And you know what, payday is on Monday so basically, I have a couple more days to go with 0 spending.
I don't usually carry money in my wallet coz I'm a good spender if I have cash. I'd rather use debit cards for every transactions I have. If they don't accept card, then it means, I save money coz I don't get to spend anything. I also don't bring my checkbook with me which lessens the load of my very heavy purse..LOL
Anyways, I always go to school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I do stay there the whole day meaning I have to buy lunch. How managed 3 days without using my card???? I grabbed my Hello Kitty bank and stole all the quarters. Hmm.. stole? wrong word! I borrowed. Ten bucks went a long way...Told yah! I can stretch a dollar! Usually, regular meals cost around 5 bucks but I only have 10 dollars and I have to stretch that in 3 days. The secret??? Three days with SALAD! a small salad. It worked for a diet freak like me. Vegetables are good for our body not to mention what it does for our skin...I didn't buy any snacks in school at all, which means, no green tea with honey and no bite size blueberry muffins for me. It's all good, I get to eat healthier..LOL! String mozzarella cheese and an apple which I took out of our refrigerator for my snacks + water.
Also, my mom put $10 worth of gas in my car, enough to last this week. For sure, my gas light will blink tomorrow afternoon!

So the sad face turned into a



THE END....


That's my story for this week... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home