It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, November 14, 2005

Engagement Ring

I just thought about this coz earlier today at work, I've noticed that a few of our regulars were wearing engagement rings. Prolly, several guys this month popped the question. Men! their rings were huge, I was blinded! Hahahaha...
I know someone who proposed last Friday...

It is because of the weather??? or maybe the special season coming up????

Whatever that is, the feeling that comes when someone special to you comes up with one knee in a very unexpected place in that very unexpected moment with a sparkling ring on their hand is one of the most amazing experience I am so dying to have...

Ay! I better get of this topic coz I feel so mushy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home