It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, November 25, 2005

Early BIrd

My brother and I were out of the house at 5AM.
I'm telling, if I'm not leaving for the Philippines this December, I might be one of the shopping freaks outside Best Buy or Fry's Electronics at 3 AM. Yesterday, I checked out the major stores who'll be having this giant after thanksgiving sale. I could have bought a laptop, a 7.0 megapixels digital camera, and an Apple Ipod for 500 bucks! Super crazy savings! yet I have to save for the trip...

These were just the unusually cheap stuff that I bought.
* Harry Potter 1 DVD $5
* Harry Potter 2 DVD $5
* Harry Potter 3 DVD $5
* 12 bags of Hershey's kisses $15
* 4 pc luggage set $49
* red cardigan $12
* 3 pc pajama set $12

I haven't been to the mall yet... I'll prolly do that this weekend...

I can't believe that my list is getting longer every year!...It's all good and shopping is fun...Well, this season is where the most exciting shopping takes place. You're definitely not shopping for yourself but for others...Isn't that great?

I might put up the Christmas tree tomorrow, too!

PS.. My brother's upset coz he lost his wallet..

PS2.. There were still plenty of left overs from last night! Lotsa lotsa food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home