It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, November 04, 2005

Current mood: SAD

I PMd a very close friend in friendster to ask him how's it going... Of course, the tone of my message was very bubbly and upbeat (if you're a my friend, you'll know how's that like. Anyways, I actually told him that I'm coming to Manila sometime soon and hope we could get together with the rest of the FEU gang. Sadly, he told me that he was sent home from the ship for 10 days because his father passed away. I really haven't met his father personally but I can't really tell how sad he is. He's usually like me, when we exchange messages, always goofing around. This time, he's so different. Friends share feelings, so if one is sad and grieving, I also feel the same...Don't you hate the feeling when you're not there to comfort a friend??? But yeah, hope he feels better soon..

On the other hand, I need to fix a tiny dispute over my paycheck...I love discussions but I hate talking to my supervisor! Prolly, he's gonna be saying, "here she goes again!"

Stupid me!
Why?
I didn't read the terms when buying from Ebay...
I thought it's like Amazon.com that you can cancel stuff when you realize that it's not worth it...Anyways, I didn't know that once you click, BUY IT or BID...you're getting into a binding agreement that once you won or the seller decided to give the item to you, that you have to pay them in 7 days!!! I just felt so stupid because I got in into something that's just so stupid to explain!...Oh well, good thing, they were just cheap items... But hey, I'm a stingy person that's why I'm making a big deal out of it!...Oh crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home