It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Christmas Wishlist






Yeah, right! Dream on!


My mom and I went to go turkey shopping. Gees, we never found one weighing less than 10 pounds! Then we looked for an "outfit" for Sunday. Wonderin' what the occassion is? we'll having our annual family picture. This time 2 members were added...I'm so excited...

I've been thinking of what to cook for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if my mom will do the roasting... prolly she will. I am scheduled to work so I'll be home a bit late. But I told her that I will make the mashed potato (I've seen this recipe on TV, and it really tasted so darn good, not an ordinary mashed potato. Then I'll also make chicken fettucine. Then as requested, I'll make my own version of wanton soup. For all of you who doesn't know, I love cooking for my family. Since I'm on a so called "dieting" I try to make sure that all my frustration from eating will be given to my family by feeding them. I'm just kidding....cooking is really one of my hobbies.

Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home