It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

*blush*

We have to conduct a survey for my research method class... guess what out topic is????? Birth control usage...
I was assigned to do 10 males and 10 females...
I realized that I need 5 more males and I have to do it today because it's due tomorrow at 8 AM...
I went to the gym, right? Well, I saw this two trainers at the front desk...As they swipe my membership card, I asked them to complete the survey for me. They said YES but they didn't know what the topic was...when they came to this very personal question, I saw both guys blushed!...in return, I blushed, too of embarassment...I told them, "Hey! I didn't make those questions!" with a big grin on my face...

I suck at approaching guys!
Seriously, especially when I know that they're good looking and stuff...I have to take a deep breath, practice my speech, and boldly (hoping) approach them!...What the heck is wrong with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home