It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, November 21, 2005

Argument-filled day

I want to share what happened today at work. I had two! TWO!!! freaking discussions... one from a freaking stupid customers, another from a freaking stupid co-worker. Pardon my vocab, it was just so freaking stupid!

But before I do that, I have to do my homework first. I have no clue if I have the time post it tonight but I am sooooo into sharing my screamings!

Do I really have to post the details???
Oh well, I don't. But imagine me a quarter inch close from screaming to those idiots (meaning the customers).
Then imagine me, arguing with my coworker( meaning the other manager). Heck! I haven't raised my voice in my entire McDonalds career (LOL). Well, I survived the whole 8 hours. Thank God!

Speaking of the phone... this one is addressed to my dear froggy buddy. Don't you know that one of my friend was ripped off through Ebay???? She wanted to buy the phone for 600 bucks. She later sent the money to the seller through Western Union. OMG! It was a freaking scam!... She never got the phone plus wasted 600 bucks for nothing!... Poor dear....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home