It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, October 07, 2005

What a shocker!

My day went well at work today...I don't know but the atmosphere was so different. I actually have no complaints (hahaha!)
Okay, probably the mood correlates with payday. Yah know, people are happy when it's pay day, right? Oh well, I've been applying all the stuff I'm learning in my Social Psychology, gees, I'm such a dork! Oh well...

The parcel came in today. It made my day even better besides the fact that the UPS guy was cute...Lucky day some people will say but for me, it's all about internal locus of control..See, there I am again using Psychology vocab...What has gotten into me????

Pay day of course means paying of bills... It's all good....

I will be attending my boss' daughter's christening on Sunday. I am one of the god parents...Another "inaanak" I got there...Perfect time for Christmas huh? Another addition to my Christmas shopping list....Early? heck no! I really start doing the listing around October so I'll know how much budget am I gonna be needing...

Life is so good!



PS> I need to get a flu shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home